How to keep a guy interested
Men are different from women when it comes to how they’re attracted. So, if you want to attract a man, you have to play the game differently.
I have picked 25 things that will most likely put a man in the mood for you. Whether you are looking to get a date with him or just want to have fun, these are some good suggestions on what to say to hook him.
For the sake of simplicity, I decided not to mention anything about your looks. I mean it is almost a given these days that if you are pretty, you will have no problems hooking a man. That said, this article will focus on other ways to get a man intrigued by you.
What To Say To Hook A Man
1. Be mysterious. If you’re not the kind of girl who knows how to be mysterious and play hard to get, then learn how. It’s a game that can win you the man of your dreams.
2. Give him a reason to talk to you without even trying by giving him a compliment he’ll love!
3. If you want to get a date with him, be different. Tell him about your dream to travel, or that you always wanted to visit the Grand Canyon. Chances are that he won’t have heard of it either and it’ll make you both seem unique.
4. Make a point to let him know that you share commonalities.
5. As soon as he says something about himself, make a comment about something that you know you share in common (if anything). Tell him your experiences with the subject to strengthen your bond. These are some good conversation starters for you to try out, if it doesn’t work, then don’t worry, just try another:
6. Make it clear that there’s no rush and give him time.
7. Don’t be too eager and don’t ask too many questions (unless necessary.
8. Don’t make it too obvious that you’re interested (unless necessary).
9. Make the conversation about him, not about yourself! According to his interests, habits, and lifestyle. If you don’t know them? Just learn from one of his best friends then use a little small talk for conversation starters: For example: “So what do you guys like to eat?” or “I heard that he likes Italian food.
10. Use a little body language to your advantage. Smile, nod and laugh at his jokes and stories.
11. Ask him about his hobbies and interests. Don’t just ask, but listen. If you know a little about something that’s he’s interested in, tell him about it! It helps to get on his good side.
12. Be spontaneous. If a guy can’t handle something being spontaneous, he’ll simply become annoyed and will simply lose interest.
13. Be honest and make sure that you mean what you say – don’t say just anything just to sound smart.
14. Speak clearly so it’s easy for him to understand what you’re saying and make your words clear for him to understand.
15. Don’t feel bad if he doesn’t seem to be interested in you, or if he “ghosts” you or has a girlfriend who feels the same way as him but when he looks at you, it shows some kind of raw interest (perhaps, real attraction?).
16. Ask open-ended questions to keep the conversation going. “How was your day? The weather is so nice today,” “Do you enjoy reading? I’m thinking about reading a book soon, should I read this or that?” Keep it short and sweet and he’ll be able to talk to you for hours without getting tired.
17. Laugh at his jokes! Even if he’s not funny, (honestly) tell him he’s funny when he makes a joke because it shows that you’re easygoing and always in a good mood! This will make him appreciate your company even more!
18. If you’re not sure about what to say to him, just ask for his number and tell him that you’ll text him sometime in the future.
19. Offer to hang out with him and his friends if you think that he’ll agree because he’ll feel less nervous then. Just make sure that you don’t mind hanging out with a group of people because it’s rude to ask someone out on a date when they have someone else in their life (unless you’re okay with it).
20. Give him compliments! He will appreciate your honesty and willingness to get closer to him by giving some kind words about the way he looks or dresses and this will definitely boost your chances of getting closer together.
21. Keep the conversation open and don’t be afraid to bring up the subjects that you’re interested in just to get him talking. If you ever feel nervous, then take a deep breath and take some time to think about what you should say next.
22. Don’t overdo it with compliments; instead, show him your attention by telling him that he’s looking good when he’s not. It’s okay if it sounds a little bit creepy but something tells me that he’ll enjoy it!
23. Don’t talk about yourself too much! Let him do most of the talking and don’t ask too many questions (unless necessary).
24. Try to be interested in the things he does.
25. Get his friends to talk to you! The more the merrier, right?
In conclusion, what to say to hook a man is really simple. There are plenty of ways to play the game of love like the gentle art of sowing seeds and waiting for them to grow, pampering your crush with compliments and attention, covering his flaws in compliments, resorting back to your cuteness if he’s giving you a hard time, and just making him realize that you’re here for him and not just anyone.
See what other people say about What To Say To Hook A Man: